What The fuck est désormais compatible avec l'extension FastNews.kiwi disponible pour votre navigateur. Avec cette extension, vérifiez s'il y a des nouveaux sujets sur ce forum en un clic depuis n'importe quelle page !Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus.
<strong>Thoroughly Updated Coverage of Masonry Codes, Materials, and Structural Design</strong>
This fully revised resource covers the design of masonry structures using the 2015 International Building Code, the ASCE 7-10 loading standard, and the TMS 402-13 and TMS 602-13 design and construction standards. The book emphasizes the strength design of masonry and includes allowable-stress provisions. The latest advances, materials, and techniques are clearly explained. Chapter-long case studies featuring a low-rise building with reinforced concrete masonry and a four-story building with clay masonry illustrate the topics presented.
<em>Masonry Structural Design, Second Edition</em>, covers:
• Structural behavior and design of low-rise, bearing wall buildings
• Materials used in masonry construction
• Code basis for structural design of masonry buildings
• Basics of seismic design in masonry buildings
• Introduction to MSJC treatment of structural design
• Strength design of reinforced and unreinforced masonry elements
• Allowable-stress design of reinforced and unreinforced masonry elements
• Comparison of design by the allowable-stress approach versus the strength approach
• Lateral load analysis of shear wall structure
• Design and detailing of floor and roof diaphragms
Masonry Structural Design, Second Edition (P/L Custom Scoring Survey) Jennifer Eisenhauer Tanner Masonry Structural Design, Second Edition (P/L Custom Scoring Survey) book from motorola read Masonry Structural Design, Second Edition (P/L Custom Scoring Survey) iphone value francais audio book